dodge dually brake problems towing trailer

I have a 2003 dodge dually. When towing 15,000lb trailer, I encounter occasionally encounter a severe shudder in brakes when starting out and at low speeds. I have taken to dodge dealer and had all calipers and rotors replaced and it will still do it occasionally. It feels like the brakes are trying to apply and goes away at about 20 mph.

Reply to
fastguys

Maybe it is the brakes on the trailer? Lorne

Reply to
Lorne