Dodge Durango 1998 Computer east to replace?

I was just told that my computer in my 98 Durango is bad. The dealer can "flash" it to see if it will com back to life. My question is: If I just go
a head and get a rebuilt one programmed to my VIN is it easy to replace myself? Is there anything that needs to be done after I swap out the old with the new? Thank You, Mike