Dodge Parts

Hey all, I just picked up an '84 W150 with 360K miles on it. She needs a carb rebuild but other than that she is in great shape. There is almost no rust on it. Just 3 or 4 surface spots. I do need to bang out the bed since my buddy who owned it before me was hauling boulders and it beat the crap out of the inside. I am going to tackle the wheel wells with a sledge hammer but I am not sure how to get the front of the bed bent back into the shape. It is bowed towards the cab. The top rail is still pretty square, just bent. Any ideas on how to pull that back in. If I can get that taken care of, I can put on a new tail gate and spray a bed liner in and be good to go.

Another question. Since she is in such good shape, I have decided to restore her. I figure I can do that for 1/2 the cost of a new pickup and not be quite so worried about throwing stuff in the back. Any suggestions on finding parts like dash trim. I have been searching the net and have not found any of those. I can get body parts all over, just not the little stuff. Thanks for any help you can give me.

360K
Reply to
360K Ram Tuff

If your friendly with the dealer See if he will run the part #s on the nationwide parts computer

-- Message posted using

information at

sqdancerLynn