Dodge questions

Hi. I know this is a Dodge truck forum, but I posted in Dodge autos and didn't get any replies, so hopefully I can get some info from the Dodge gurus here. There is a 90 Dynasty for sale by an individual close to my
house. I am askng this for someone else--I am not interested in the car myself. However, it is exceptionally clean for the age-- about 110K, V6 auto, asking $1000. Are there any inherant problems/flaws in these cars? Things to be especally wary of? Just wondering before I go any farther.Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Larry
lp13-30 wrote:

There's only one inherent flaw in that car - it's a POS. A car like that is a pure money pit. One of the worst reliability records of any american car. I think the only car that has a worse record is the K car.
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!