Dodge Raider No Start

Tried to start it yesterday morning after an ice storm, the maintainence light has been on, any suggestions? thanks!

You're kidding, right?
"My truck won't start" - that's all we get to go on?
Based on the information given, I'm going to guess a rat ate through your battery cable.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.msn.com says...

Frozen gas line. Wait until spring after it thaws out and then try it again.
On Feb 15, 3:01 pm, snipped-for-privacy@xo.com (Electrician) wrote:

Hampsters staved to death, replace with gerbils.
says...

sorry Tom but I think wiley has ya on the funniest cause/fix.
--
-Chris

beekeep
larkvalley wrote:

Since the Dodge Raider was made by Mitsubishi how come they have now reused the name for an entirely different vehicle? That seems unusual.
Since you didn't provide much information, we can't provide much advice.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.