Dodge Raider No Start

Tried to start it yesterday morning after an ice storm, the maintainence light has been on, any suggestions? thanks!

Reply to
larkvalley

You're kidding, right?

"My truck won't start" - that's all we get to go on?

Based on the information given, I'm going to guess a rat ate through your battery cable.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Frozen gas line. Wait until spring after it thaws out and then try it again.

Reply to
Electrician

Hampsters staved to death, replace with gerbils.

Reply to
azwiley1

sorry Tom but I think wiley has ya on the funniest cause/fix.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

There goes his sex life.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Since the Dodge Raider was made by Mitsubishi how come they have now reused the name for an entirely different vehicle? That seems unusual.

Reply to
miles

Since you didn't provide much information, we can't provide much advice.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon