Dodge Ram 1500 1995 Rear Bumper

I'm looking for a replacement (used or new) rear bumper for a reasonable price. Does anyone have one or suggest where to find one?
TIA

Where are you located?

I have heard about companies that have a shop where they rebend the stock bumpers that have bene damaged. They will sell you a redone one for cheap with an exchange.
ebay

Local junk yard.