Dodge Ram.....HEATER PROBLEM

I have a 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500 series with the 4.7 motor. It has developed a problem where the heat blows warm out of the vents on the right side of the radio. The vents on the left are just
blowing cool air. This is also the same problem with the heater...right side warm left side cool. The defroster works okay. It is not blowing hot.just warm. Please e-mail me ANY suggestions, since I cannot afford to take it to a dealer.
I posted this on a friends computer so please e-mail
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Thanks, Barbara
Replace thermostat. Fill antifreeze level.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Yup, probably the little door. You can search for lots of threads that match your symptoms on http://www.dieseltruckresource.com and they will tell you the same. They will also tell you how difficult it is to change out. Is this work you intend to do yourself, Barbara?
FMB (North Mexico)