DODGE RAM NOISY AC COMPRESSOR

I HAVE A 2001 1500 RAM WITH 60000 MILES ON IT,LATLY THE AC COMPRESSOR CAN BE HEARD CUTTING IN AND OUT IT IS VERY NOTICABLE SEEMS TO BE CUTTING IN ALOT SEEMS LIKE MORE THEN TEN CYCLE PER MIN,AND IT DOES NOT BLOW MUCH COLD AIR,,,, I WAS WONDERING IF IT JUST NEEDS A RECHARGE OR IS IT A THE AC SWITCH OR SOMETHING..THANKS...

Reply to
chad via CarKB.com

It most likely needs to be charged. And please turn off the caps lock.

Reply to
Nosey

ITS THAT STUCK CAPS LOCK.....BANG BANG BANG..there...now its working right...

But to answer your question:

Yes.

Reply to
CAVHBC