dodge ram wagon 3500 engine cranks but does not start

Van has been sitting down for over a year. I just passed Massachusetts emissions safety test. I drove the van out yesterday. Today it shut down on the highway.
There is enough gasoline and the battery is new and working. Might this be fuel pump? How much does it cost to repalace this? Mike
On 12/13/2013 06:18 PM, Mike wrote:

My dog died :( Your van isn't important.