dodge rear spring repair

I have experience with this problem! The rear frame section of the van is made of sheet metal which when it rusts can collapse with the spring mount. I have fabricated a kit which can bolt on the floor of
the van and hold the spring mount and fix the problem better than it was originally. Please call Albert Harvey at 603-679-2069 for more info. to obtain a kit and an easy fix. Thanks.