Dodge Sprinter mileage

My apologies if this is the wrong ng. Just curious if anyone knows what kind of fuel mileage the Sprinter gets. I know official numbers may be hard to come by, so maybe relative to the common CTD in a Ram 2500?

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
bill allemann

The ones that we ran for service work got about 16-18 per gallon. However they also ate front brakes and hub bearings in about 30K and had problems with the suspension about 50K.

Reply to
Steve W.