Dodge Sprinter Radio code?

Hey folks. So I blew a fuse on my Sprinter, took out the radio. Couldn't find a short or anything so I just replaced the fuse but now the radio is on
but asking me for a 5 digit code to get it working again?
Anyone seen this? Any ideas?
Most likely you will find this security code (keeps people from stealing your radio) on one of the vehicle specific pages in your owners manual. If you don't have your owners manual, take a trip to the local DODGE dealer, I'm sure for a fee he will query the computer and get your the code associated with the VIN of your Sprinter and its factory radio.
Aren't computer chips amazing with all the things you can code into them.

Happy Camping. snipped-for-privacy@NOPANTS.juno.com Remove NOPANTS To reply by direct E-Mail;
2003 Dodge 1500 QC SB Hemi, A/T, Tow Package, 3.92 gears (11 mpg Towing) 2001 Aerolite 21RDB 21ft TT (Scales 2900 dry)
Not a Dodge but I Took my Hyundai radio & vin to my Hyundai dealer & they gave me the code for free. They just need to input the vin & radio code into the computer