dodge tranny ? will a viper bolt up

i have a dodge ram 2500 automatic. i wanted to know will a viper 1998 engine bolt up to my existing tranny ? or what mods will I have to do ? its 4x4

No. The Viper was designed to bolt up to the Tremec 6-speed transmission. However, later models of the Ram SRT-10 truck had the Viper V10 mated to a 48RE automatic, which is the same bolt pattern as your transmission. You might want to enquire with a knowledgable Mopar parts manager about the possibility of obtaining that vehicles transmission adapter plate.
its a 2001 2500 v8 only thogh it hasd a 360
its a 2001 2500 v8 only thogh it hasd a 360