Dodge Truck Owners Survey

I'm collecting owners opinons about their trucks (and cars) in a satisfaction survey. This is for a non-commercial site - we aren't selling anything and don't have any ads. The results will be posted on the site to help consumers find cars and trucks that meet their needs.

Currently we have more responses from Ford F150 owners so I'd like to ask your help so we can get a fair sampling of Dodge owners as well.

The survey is at

If you have any problems with the survey or suggestions for the site, please feel free to send me an email.

Best regards, FrankW

Reply to
FrankW