Does 2001 Dakota have a cabin air filter? How to remove smoke smell?

I had a chimney of an owner in the dakota i just bought and as the dealers cleaning agents are wearing out it smells like i smoked in it.Is there a
cabin air filter I can change in this thing?
All soft materials and many hard plastics retain smoke smell for up to 4 years depending on climate. The only sure way to eliminate the smell is to replace everything with the odor.
I'm an ex-smoker and have some experience in auto detailing. My son, a smoker, had my Lebaron for a year before I got it and it still smells some after two years. I'm in the southwest desert area.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9

Sorry - no cab filter on a Dakota... the smell's in the upholstery.
RH wrote:

Try Febreeze. I've had very good results with it.
--
Ken

As hard as steel is, it does absorb the smell of smoke! The smoke will be every where inside the truck. Seats, dash. steering wheel, flooring, etc.. Give everything a good cleaning , Febreeze works wonders in helping to hide the smell. As bud said. It will take up to fours years for it to go away!! Lorne

It's just the voice of experience . .I've owned cats that spray and Febreeze doesn't hardly touch that smell.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9

ME TOO!! lol
My wife actually put someone that was over 3' tall in the back "seat" of the Dak and they managed to set off the can of spare tire under the seat in the jack area... The whole truck smelled like gas for weeks after I cleaned all the gunk out from under the seat, but my wife sprayed the seats and headliner with fabreeze and the smell flat disappeared..
Mac