DONT FORGET!!!!

In the morning remember to VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, get up in the morning, it's erection day!
I voted early, last week to be exact. I find the computerized voting machines to be very easy to use.
--
Budd Cochran

Mike

we have vote by mail. i voted about ten days ago!

Vote early and vote often!
I forget, did Mark Twain or W.C. Fields coin that phrase?

Ed H. wrote:

Neither. It was Al Capone that is credited with the Vote Early, Vote Often line.
Wow, was I way off. Thanks.

Ed H. wrote:

No matter. You still qualify as an expert in this ng! ;^)

being "way off" isn't really a bad thing here.