Door lock horn chirp

For some reason my horn no longer chirps when I lock my doors with the key fob. Is there someway to reset this?

More specifics are needed like year, model, etc. then you can search the newsgroup for answers.
Here is the procedure for a '99 Ram that I found in a search. I've just verified that it works on my '99.
1. Put the key in the ignition and turn on (do not start engine) 2. Press and hold the unlock on the transmitter for 4 to 10 seconds 3. While the unlock is pressed, press the lock button and then release both buttons 4. You will hear a single chime when programming is complete. 5. Repeat procedure to turn off/on
Hope this helps.

Thanks, that worked. My horn chirps again.