More specifics are needed like year, model, etc. then you can search the
newsgroup for answers.
Here is the procedure for a '99 Ram that I found in a search. I've just
verified that it works on my '99.
1. Put the key in the ignition and turn on (do not start engine)
2. Press and hold the unlock on the transmitter for 4 to 10 seconds
3. While the unlock is pressed, press the lock button and then release
4. You will hear a single chime when programming is complete.
5. Repeat procedure to turn off/on
Hope this helps.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.