======= =======

THE BAD NEWS is............

you're incorrect.

#55 is a code!

so.... you DO have a code present. fact,not fiction.

THE GOOD NEWS is............

The definition of code 55 is no other codes present. (simply put)

~:~ Marsh Monster ~sips his mushroom tea.....hopes you found the answer you needed in his ranting~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Well, no, since code 55 shows up when there -are- codes present.

Code 55 means "end of fault code report."

(ya may want to lay off the sauce)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

========== ==========

You know.... I was gonna say "end of fault codes".

but then I thunked....... ~what if one of these gurus comes back and factually states that the codes repeat themselves, and therefore I'm wrong~

so.......

I explaned it as "simply put".

~:~ marsh ~drops some concentrated shroomjuice in cudas coffee~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

You should have.

Tough crowd here...

"end of fault codes" is equally as simple.

'Bout time you bought a round...

Reply to
aarcuda69062

lol

~:~ marsh ~adds more mushrooms to the boiling pot of water~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster