Diamond Dave wrote:

============ THE BAD NEWS is............
you're incorrect.
#55 is a code!
so.... you DO have a code present. fact,not fiction.
THE GOOD NEWS is............
The definition of code 55 is no other codes present. (simply put)
~:~ Marsh Monster ~sips his mushroom tea.....hopes you found the answer you needed in his ranting~ ~:~
In article

Well, no, since code 55 shows up when there -are- codes present.
Code 55 means "end of fault code report."
(ya may want to lay off the sauce)
aarcuda69062 wrote:

==================
You know.... I was gonna say "end of fault codes".
but then I thunked....... ~what if one of these gurus comes back and factually states that the codes repeat themselves, and therefore I'm wrong~
<g>
so.......
I explaned it as "simply put".
~:~ marsh ~drops some concentrated shroomjuice in cudas coffee~ ~:~
In article

You should have.

Tough crowd here...

"end of fault codes" is equally as simple.

'Bout time you bought a round...
aarcuda69062 wrote:

~:~ marsh ~adds more mushrooms to the boiling pot of water~ ~:~