Drivers side rotor wobble

Truck: 1996 dodge ram 2500 4x4 (bought used 2003)
It might have been there before, it might just be "normal". I just changed both rotors (had to remove the hub), so it may have been
something I did. I believe that everything was put back right and torque'd down to specs (150 lbs for the hub nut, right?). Could it be a bearing going bad? What else?
Anyone else have a rotor that wobbles a bit? Is this in any way normal? What should I look out for or replace?
Thanks
On Apr 5, 11:04 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Anyone?
It moves forward a hair and wobbles a bit left to right.
Thank you.