Driving a truck

My truck is the first p/u I've ever driven, let alone the first V8 I've ever been behind. Alot different than the 6-banger in the Caravan, and behind that...the lil' Saturn engine...I'm always
paranoid somethings wrong with it....
Big ol' thing. Fuckin awesome.

during rainy days the back end will tend to fish-tail on some pick-ups, and depending on your tires, you may find you have to take off kinda slow when the payment's wet.... Especially if you have mud-grips....

Yeah I stuck a pair of bags of landscaping stone back there...Helps out a little...but I baby my thing so much, I never tax the engine too hard on a pull-out.
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:04:08 -0600, Fat Ass Fred

You will also find you have a bigger blind spot also. And the inside rear view is a waste of time for judging distance. Depending on your truck size.