Dropped spindles, where??

Hi people,
Much against ma's (we have some dirt roads) opinion, I want to lower the front 2" and the rear 3". I spoke to guy I saw a few weeks back who
had gone with reset front coils and said it was terrible. The ride was very harsh with the reduced travel and increased spring load.
My '95's towing days are done and I just want to hot-rod it a little and keep it. Love that truck.
Who sells dropped spindles at good prices? Jeggs and Summit do not carry the 95, 1500 2wd versions.
Thanks in advance.