drum size

Hi folks - I've got a 93 Dakota LE with 4 wheel drive, and I need to replace the rear parking brake cables. There are two sizes, one for the

10" drum and one for the 9" drum. Does anyone know which size drums were were on my model? Or if there is some way to tell without removing the wheel? Thanks - Chris
Reply to
starburst

try too measure the backing plate larry

Reply to
larman

WOW, you are LAZY!!! I cannot say this in a nicer way. Now, let me ask you this. I'm going to tell you 9". Are you going to believe me and order your parts or are you going to check first. Steve

Reply to
Steve Lusardi

LOL!!

Reply to
Roy

VERY LAZY! I went out and measured the bastids. They were 9's. Thanks - C

Reply to
starburst

You have 9" drums on that truck.

See - I'm the laziest one out of all of ya! :^)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence