Durango fog lights wattage

Can I put in aftermarket fog light assemblies rated at 55W in 99 Durango? Will relay & wiring take it?
thx, Peter

Peter wrote:

I did it last year. I had them on as long as 4 hours at a stretch without any problems.
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!

Looks like the fog lights are run though a relay from the factory. its a 20A circut to the fog lights. Volts x Amps = Watts correct?? (I think thats right)
low end, 10v x 20a = 200w high end 14v x 20a = 280w
running two, 55w laps would be 110w, on paper, that gives you a 90w cussion.
Here is a link to the page with the fog lights from my Chilton Repair Manual.
http://www.socalrider.net/2005/fogs.jpg Think that pretty much says it.

Thanks! 20A fuse & relay should take it no problem!
Peter