Durango trouble code

Greetings All, I have a 2001 Durango that has just thrown a P0551. Anyone have a cure? Also, I had the list of trouble codes printed out, lent it to someone and never saw it again. Can someone post a link to a list like that again? Many thanks, Mark

Reply to
Mark Loehndorf

It's a problem with your power steering. Check all wires, harness and connector. Could be a bad power steering pressure switch, power steering pump, leaks or just low fluid level.

Reply to
miles

Tom posted this one last week.

FMB (North Mexico)