Easter came and went

and no bunny jokes?
beekeep

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:44:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Many in mind, none posted out of respect for our furry friend... ( yeah, right )
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
(beekeep) wrote:

Bro, the friggin rabbit has spent the last week or so doing reloads. Now we have a armed rabbit running around, so I shant be making any rabbit remarks.
The hell I won't!!
He needs all the ammo for practice!! 'Cause he can't keep up with his daughter!
Roy

(beekeep) wrote:

You can say that again.... Damned kids.....
And I hope ya'll gained about five lbs from all the eaten...
Denny

here ya go. --> http://concealedcarryforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID657 :-)
--
Nathan In Montana