Easter came and went

and no bunny jokes?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Many in mind, none posted out of respect for our furry friend... ( yeah, right )

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

here ya go. -->

:-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Bro, the friggin rabbit has spent the last week or so doing reloads. Now we have a armed rabbit running around, so I shant be making any rabbit remarks.

The hell I won't!!

He needs all the ammo for practice!! 'Cause he can't keep up with his daughter!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

You can say that again.... Damned kids.....

And I hope ya'll gained about five lbs from all the eaten...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Denny