Ebay Transmissions

Anyone tried one? Looks like a good deal on the ATS set up for a 47RE
John

========== Price ? Warranty ? Shipping costs each way ? Warranty terms and condidtions?
A solid rebuilt local unit with a good parts and labor warranty should be in the range of $2200-$2400 on a unit that's built back to above OEM standards.
anywhoooo...... wouldn't trust an EBAY unit on a warranty situation that COULD arise, and I recently divorced myself from the tranny biz...so there's my 2 cent wert.
~:~ marsh ~takes a sip of his shroom juice~ ~:~