Election Results

Roy elucidated:

[small snip]

I understand that, coincidentally, the crime rate in DC dropped considerably! ;^) Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

Wow!!

It would seem that a pretty strong message was sent nationally. Here in MA we have a D for gov. first time in 16 years. Also a black man who did some impressive thing's during the campaign. He is a strong advocate of stem cell research. So that bodes well. Hopefully this country get's turned around.

Roy

i agree with you as far as a strong message being sent. i am surprised at the volume! lets hope the politicos listen.

Reply to
theguy

In this area it was about equal to a presidential election.

Ya, there is a lot of arrogance in DC.

Reply to
Roy

Nothing has really changed here in Texas. It never does.

Quite a bit in Utah, as well. :->

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

Turned from what to what?

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I guess that you must feel that everything is running along just fine. If so I'm happy for you.

Reply to
Roy

No, Roy, it wasn't the Dems that voted in the liberal minority ( Fox Poll: USA: 80% Conservative, 20% Liberal) it was the Conservatives that were (complacent, too busy, "my-vote-doesn't-count", uninterested, unregistered, or too darn lazy [pick any and all you want])

A vote cast counts for whom it was cast, a vote not cast votes for the opposition.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Fox news is a very suspect source.

In PA, it was a choice between a Republican idiot and a Democratic conservative.

Our winners were Casey, who is Catholic, and ran on a conservative values platform boosted by the voting record of Santorum, which was 98% with Bush.

Carney beat Don Sherwood, who had no values. Carney is also Catholic, and has a strong family values platform.

Voter turnout was normal for a Presidentail election, and the district is split 60/40 in favor of the Republicans. IOW, the "Conservatives" were out in droves, despite the "wisdom" of Fox News.

Reply to
Max Dodge

WTF are you talking about???????????

Reply to
Roy

Just asking for a little detail.

Reply to
NapalmHeart

??

Reply to
theguy

what's a detail?

Reply to
theguy

Hopefully:

1) FROM fiscal irresponsibility TO fiscal responsibility. 2) FROM sending our jobs overseas TO keeping them here. 3) FROM no environmental policy TO reasonable environmental restrictions. 4) FROM oil TO alternative energy. 5) FROM religous based decisions (stem cells) TO separation of church and state. 6) FROM war TO peace. 7) FROM status quo TO a world leader in technology and forward thinking. 8) FROM being disrespected TO being respected (in the world scene).

Again ... hopefully. Oh, and now that the Dems are in ... where's my free pony?

:-) Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

That just about sums it up imo as well. One major thing is the S Court. As well as federal judge appointments.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Man, I see some things never change :-)

Reply to
TBone

You're going to use Fox News as a source? Kind of reminds me of Pravda.

Reply to
Xclimation

You post s statement like that and can't understand why everyone thinks you're an idiot?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Ah yes, I forget . . .truth goes right over the heads of Liberals.

Sorry.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No, that would be CNN.