electrical problem with 1993 dodge dakota firing

About 2 months ago my clutch went out and now I finally got around to fixing it. But while it sat there for so long now it wont start. I have no fire to the coil. It was running just fine when I started the repairs. If there is anyone out there that can help me figure this out it would be appreciated. Thank you

Reply to
mrhanzik