Electrical Problems 2007 3500 Mega Cab

:? Help our shop recently extended a mega cab. When the truck is running the flashers and blinkers do not work!!! However, when the truck is not running they
work fine !!!! Keep in mind we touched nothing electrical and disconneted all power when welding. Thanks
Off Road Welding inc wrote:

The first thing I would check is the flasher control unit. It's a computer circuit. It may have been damaged by the welding arcs.
JAM
On Nov 26, 2:31 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Off Road Welding inc) wrote:

I have to ask, with the lenght of a mega cab already how much did you extend it and why? Just curious..
(Off

The MC only comes with a short bed. Some folks love the MC, but just have to have a long bed so they extend the WB and swap out beds.
FMB (Happy with his '03 CTD with the 1.5 hour old water pump)

Man, a MC long bed, that has to be fun navigating around mall parking lots!
Off Road Welding inc wrote:

I think your problem is *because* you didn't touch anything electrical. Wires don't like to be stretched.
--
Ken