Electrical problems

I have a 2004 dodge 2500 series diesel. I have lost my brake lights. I have replaced all bulbs(which were burned to start with) noe power at the ligts when you press the pedal. Replace switch, no brake light still, replaced control relay, no brake lights. Power at the trailer relay and all fuses. What have I missed???

Reply to
berlincrossroads

Maybe the instrument cluster?

Reply to
BigIronRam

You might continuity check the wiring from fuse to light socket and check it for shorts to ground and brake light switch on pedal too.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Does the third brake light work? Do the 4-way warning lights work front and back? Turn signals front and back? Running lights front and back?

Reply to
samstone