Electrical 'pulsing' at startup.

Hello Everyone,
I've got an '06 Dodge Ram w/ Cummins engine.
When I start my truck and run it for the first few miles, the headlights seem to dim a bit, then go back to bright, and dim slightly, then bright,
etc.
Has anyone had any experience with this? Thanks.

It is the heat grid that comes on during initial startup if cold..
Roy

Everyone who drives a Cummins in sub-60F weather. As Roy said, it's the intake grid heaters cycling (they draw around 100 amps or so), and it's perfectly normal. Nothing to worry about.

Naughty... naughty... you didn't read your owner's manual now did you?
Mike

Thanks to everyone for their replies.
And Mike... Guilty as charged. :-|