Engine Coolant Tempature Sensor location

Does anyone know where the Engine Coolant Tempature Sensor is located, on a 97 Dodge Ram with a 5.9 Liter Engine?

If memory serves me correctly on the 5.2 it is on top of the engine near the front with one wire going to it..
beekeep

It's located in the front of the intake manifold behind and just below the alternator.

I just wanted to say thanks. With the help I received here I was able to find the sensor and replace it myself. Seems to be as good as new.