Engine Light continued.

Okay last time I had reported code 0237 using Autozone's code checker.
Today I used the on-off code checking. It flashed 2 codes. P1765 and P1693 in that order.
Different codes than what autozone's machine displayed.
Looking those up it comes to:
P1765: Open or short in the Transmission Relay control circuit.
P1693: The companion engine control module has shown a fault.
This is starting to me look like big money
Thanks Tom.
GB

Anyone know where the Transmission Relay control circuit is located?