engine trouble codes

Does anyone know the check engine codes for a 2002 dodge ram 1500 2dr. slt truck? My check engine light came on after a recent fuel fill up, i check the code P1491 emission control at auto zone. I would hate to
take it to the dealer and pay them to tell me i need a new gas cap or air filter...I also guess i can't reset the code by disconnecting the positive battery cable. I did a system check inside the truck by pushing down the trip/odometer button and turning the ignition to the on position and i received a code that was C CODE 23 97.... any input would be great thanks...MARS..

according to my 94 - 01 Haynes manual
(says this code applies to 94 - 97) 23 - intake air temp sensor input is out of range (either high or low)
p1491 - a quick google search on this code returned the page below. as I didn't see that particular code in my Haynes manual. the guy asking the question also has a 02.
http://autorepair.about.com/library/faqs/bl138h.htm
--
-Chris

No - the C codes are cluster codes. Remember that the '02 1500's are 3rd gen trucks, and the instrument cluster runs just about everything in the cab. This particular code, 23, is a Headlamp switch input circuit open, and it happened 97 ignition cycles ago (in other words, it's a nuisance code - ignore it)
The P1491 code indeed refers to the cooling fan relay control circuit.

ah yes! sorry I was thinking BR/BE....my mistake
thanks Tom.
--
-Chris