Engine Wiring Harness testing

Hi
This is a followup message to my fuel injector problem. My engine harness got melted on the fuel injector portion on the left side of the engine. I rewired and replaced the shorted out portions of the
harness. Is there a way to check the injector connectors to make sure there are no shorts before replacing the computer module and ruining it.
Thanks In advance.