Engine Wiring Harness testing

Hi

This is a followup message to my fuel injector problem. My engine harness got melted on the fuel injector portion on the left side of the engine. I rewired and replaced the shorted out portions of the harness. Is there a way to check the injector connectors to make sure there are no shorts before replacing the computer module and ruining it.

Thanks In advance.

Reply to
MontyC