Error code 43

I have a 1996 Ram 1500 4X2 with a 5.2 and auto trans. I have been getting error 43 a couple of time now. Both times my low fuel light was on, not sure
if that has anything to do with it. I replaced the coil and checked the coil wires as per '' error page. I really could not see anything wrong with the wires, so I replaced the coil (probably a waste of money). Does any one have any ideas on this problem? Thanks DMSO