error codes

I have a 2003 Dodge stratus which which cut off suddenly while driving. The check engine light has been onfor about three weeks. I had taken the car to Autozone and had the code read. The error code
indicated a problem with a vacum line, but the car ran fine until a few days ago. After the car shutoff the otherr day, it would not restart. The engine will turn over but not start. It also seems to be turning slower than normal. I took the battery and had it checked and it is fine. We towed the car home and I have tried to retrieve the error code(s), turning the key on and off four times, but the digital mileage display reads done after this. Any suggestions? Money is real tight. Thanks for your help.
Alan
On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:32:58 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@sc.rr.com wrote:

i remember on /off till the third on ----- no fourth