Error Codes

Friends,
I have a 1996, Ram PU; 1/2 ton; V8; 5.9L. Today I got three error codes. I know what they mean but don't know how the three could be related. They are P0132 O2 high volt; P0711Tranny fluid temp range or
performance problem, P0783 3rd to 4th shift malfunction. Any ideas?
Thanks As Always,
Steve
Von Schoenvorts wrote:

If all three codes showed up at the same time I would look to see if they all share a common ground or they are all in the same wiring harness that got pinched or is rubbing on something.

I think, and hope, you're right Mike. The 'Check Engine' light went out two days ago and hasn't come back yet. I haven't had a chance to look at the wiring yet but I'll keep it in mind but I'm no electirician in any way, shape, nor hope! She never ran any different so I hope it stays that way while I replace an axle seal. Thanks for answering.
Steve