Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Von Schoenvorts
May 31, 2012, 4:14 pm
rate this thread
I have a 1996, Ram PU; 1/2 ton; V8; 5.9L. Today I got three error
codes. I know what they mean but don't know how the three could be
related. They are P0132 O2 high volt; P0711Tranny fluid temp range or
performance problem, P0783 3rd to 4th shift malfunction. Any ideas?
Thanks As Always,
Re: Error Codes
I think, and hope, you're right Mike. The 'Check Engine' light went
out two days ago and hasn't come back yet. I haven't had a chance to
look at the wiring yet but I'll keep it in mind but I'm no
electirician in any way, shape, nor hope! She never ran any
different so I hope it stays that way while I replace an axle seal.
Thanks for answering.
- » Ram celebrates Texas with special 10th anniversary Lone Star edition
- — Previous thread in » Dodge Trucks Forum
- » Need HD battery recommendation for an 04 Grand Caravan 3.8L
- — Last Updated thread in » Dodge Trucks Forum
- » Ok to replace 1 195/65 tire with a 195/60 on an Honda Accord?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Honda Cars and Trucks