extra fuel tank in 2500?

Is it possible to add a second fuel tank under the bed like you sometimes see with Fords? If so, is it an aftermarket deal or an oem deal? Thanks.

Aftermarket. See http://www.transferflow.com for options
I have a transferflow tank underneath.
54 gallons and a monster. It runs from the rear axle to the transmission and has quite low clearance compared to the rest of the truck.
GB

how much lower does it hang over the stock 35 gal? is that kind of upgrade worth it?
--
-Chris
05 CTD

Oh yeah..
With current prices it costs around $150 to fill up and I get about 1000 highway miles on a tank of fuel on current axle gears. The truck originally came with 3.53 gears and I think 3.73 or 3.77 were put on it reducing fuel economy down to 21 MPG.
I want to go back to the orginal gears if I can find them somewhere and get 25 MPG. With that I could then get 1300 highway miles on a tank of fuel. The original owner was doing a lot of towing. I have no plans for towing for a long while.
GB

thats really not bad. im currently spending well over $75 to fill up and getting 19.5 mpg for around 500 to 550 miles per tank (depends on how low i run it). ive seen this upgrade mentioned before and was curious as to wiether or not it would be worth it. the extra range would be nice when towing cross country but i wonder if i do enough of it to make it a worth while investment.
thanks for the info.
--
-Chris
05 CTD