EZ Add Cruise Control

I now know how easy it is to add cruise control on the 2008 D2500 Cummins! Its as simple as turning a few srews. And it is an easy plug in too, no
special wiring needed. I Asked my Dodge Dealer about adding it, and they wanted to sock me for about $900. So after looking on the net, I found this site www.bought4less.com
They had the cruise control for $100 and they have it for a LOT of Dodge trucks, 2005 and up Cummins trucks The 1/2 tomn and Dakota from 2007 and up! It all looks 100% factory once installed.
It took me about 30 minutes of my time to do the job, I'm STOKED!! Works GREAT!
I'm Right, U R Wrong!