F/S: 85 RAMCHARGER 4X4

VERY GOOD MECHANICAL AND PHYSICAL CONDITION, 318 V8, 145k miles, still runs strong. MUST MUST MUST SELL!!!!!!! PA truck now in Northeast Ohio. Email for more info. MUST SELL!!!!!! $800

somebody's gotta want the damn thing
where and how much ?

TranSurgeon wrote:

Your server must have dropped the original post.
VERY GOOD MECHANICAL AND PHYSICAL CONDITION, 318 V8, 145k miles, still runs strong. MUST MUST MUST SELL!!!!!!! PA truck now in Northeast Ohio. Email for more info. MUST SELL!!!!!! $800
@removethis.hotmail.com says...

How much rust..?
BDK

I woulda offered something, but I wanted a 2wd one.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!