fan on 92 dakota 318

how the heck do you remove it

With your hands normally.
Which fan?
Larry Behold Beware Believe
| how the heck do you remove it |

Get a big end wrench that will fit on the nut, and hit it with a hammer. A sharp blow will usually break it loose. I don't remember the size of the wrench, but I had to go buy a cheap one at Harbor Freight.

Most parts stores sell a special wrench set just for cooling fan clutches. Dodge is not the only manufacturer to use this set up, Ford, and chevy also use it on there late model vehicles w/mechanical cooling fans.