fan on 92 dakota 318

With your hands normally.

Reply to
CBHVAC

Which fan?

Larry Behold Beware Believe

Reply to
Larry Crites

Get a big end wrench that will fit on the nut, and hit it with a hammer. A sharp blow will usually break it loose. I don't remember the size of the wrench, but I had to go buy a cheap one at Harbor Freight.

Reply to
Tom R

Most parts stores sell a special wrench set just for cooling fan clutches. Dodge is not the only manufacturer to use this set up, Ford, and chevy also use it on there late model vehicles w/mechanical cooling fans.

Reply to
ggil