Finally Got Mine

Now I can say I'm a proud Dodge Ram owner. I picked up a 2003 Ram 1500 SLT Sport w/ the Magnum V8. It had only 25K miles on it and is in great shape.
Wanted the Hemi but just not in the cards right now. Maybe I'll get that one next time. Man I love the sound and look of this truck. And the ride is great, real smooth.
Jeff
congrats and welcome to the club