First Gen 5.9 Performance

I recently purchased a first generation 5.9 Cummins and am in the process of making it a decent pulling truck. I would like to put a hot injector pump on it, but I'm not sure if an inline pump will bolt up to my engine? Also, I have access to a 24V head, will this bolt on?

Reply to
diesel_smoke89

Not sure about the pump but I'm sure the head isn't a straight bolt on, may not work at all. If you can get it to work you need new pistons with a "centered" bowl like the 24 valves have.

Reply to
BigIronRam

i dont know where u live but there is a place in franklin wisconsin named (huckstorf diesel) they are into diesel truck pulls they do pump-turbo up grades they have a truck them selves they pull with they would be the ones to get ahold of they have a web sight

Reply to
rick505