Flasher??

Where is the directional flasher located on a 06 Magnum??
No, not the wife's
Roy

Roy, do you really think that anyone here wants to be part of you and your flashing! SICKO! <bg> I think (though not 100% sure) that it is up under the dash, drivers side, high above by the kick panel.

I may be full of shit <shut up> but I "think" the flasher function is part of the front control module. What is not working???
Denny

wacky? Put in a hd flasher and all was well? Guy has to haul a bike from here to NY and the directionals on the trailer and car work for 5 flash's then stop. He's looking to put a hd flasher in. you might be right, the charger doesn't show a flasher in the om either.
Roy
Roy wrote:

column.
LOL :-)