Flasher??

Where is the directional flasher located on a 06 Magnum??

No, not the wife's

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Roy, do you really think that anyone here wants to be part of you and your flashing! SICKO! I think (though not 100% sure) that it is up under the dash, drivers side, high above by the kick panel.

Reply to
azwiley1

I may be full of shit but I "think" the flasher function is part of the front control module. What is not working???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Remember when ya hooked up a trailer and the directionals went a little wacky? Put in a hd flasher and all was well? Guy has to haul a bike from here to NY and the directionals on the trailer and car work for 5 flash's then stop. He's looking to put a hd flasher in. you might be right, the charger doesn't show a flasher in the om either.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

It's on that little stalk that sticks out the left side of the steering column.

Reply to
OlyOxenfree