Fleetguard filters

I got two packages in the past of four oil filters, two air filters, and one fuel filter, IIRC, but something like that. It was about $75 for the set.
Something like Don's Garage or something like that. I believe I got the url here. Does anyone remember that, or use them? I don't like the cheap crapola at the supply stores, and NAPA is good, but all together, the multi pack is a much better deal, and I heard FleetGuard was good stuff.
Thanks.
Steve

http://www.genosgarage.com/products.asp?dept "9 is where to go. Pricing has gone up though.
FMB (North Mexico)