Fleetguard filters

I got two packages in the past of four oil filters, two air filters, and one fuel filter, IIRC, but something like that. It was about $75 for the set. Something like Don's Garage or something like that. I believe I got the url here. Does anyone remember that, or use them? I don't like the cheap crapola at the supply stores, and NAPA is good, but all together, the multi pack is a much better deal, and I heard FleetGuard was good stuff.

Thanks.

Steve

visit my blog at

watch for the book A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.

Reply to
Steve B

is where to go. Pricing has gone up though.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB