FleetGuard Oil Filter Question

Do you guys buy these filters in your towns, or just order on the Internet? I live in Las Vegas. Where might I look to find them locally and save the
shipping? What's a good local price? They seem to be around $11 per online, and $15 shipping on a dozen. That would make them just over $12 per delivered.
Steve
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:09:13 -0700, Steve B wrote:

you probably could buy it from your local Cummins dealer. but i get mine from Geno's.
Chris
05 CTD
Try Fleetpride, a heavy duty store.....stocks Fleetguard filters.
NORTH LAS VEGAS
674 CORINTHIAN WAY. 89030
Jon