floor jack!

Anybody have a site for real low profile floor jack's. Need something 3" high or under and about 20" long.
Roy

For some reason I am thinking I recall seeing one at Sears.

Here are a couple:
http://www.liftmyrod.com/MoreInformation.asp?IDY7
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-Low-Profile-Floor-Jack-Professional-Shop-Grade_W0QQitemZ4560781962QQcmdZViewItem

That's what many of my friends with lowered bikes do when their sickle lift won't go low enough. Running the front up on a 2X4 gives 'em just enough clearance for the jack. Cheap but effective.

Yup, I had to do that with a vette before. Actually I'm still using the same jack. I looked at the links and read the reviews on the craftsman/sears jacks and they were not all that good. I can't see the need for another $300 jack for a situation that might happen. So I'm back to a couple of hunks of wood.

Here you go old man. I know the second one might seem a little odd, but for getting one tire up, I bet on your car it would work just fine.
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?cat=Mechanics+Tools&pid 950167000&vertical=TOOL&subcat=Lift+Equipment&BV_UseBVCookie=Yes
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?cat=Mechanics+Tools&pid 950190000&vertical=TOOL&subcat=Lift+Equipment&BV_UseBVCookie=Yes
Check www.valkenpower.com