flooring

i recently picked up another 2001.5 cummins 4x4, this one a standard cab 10' flatbed 3500 dually with a 6 speed manual with 135,000 miles on it. i didnt really need the truck, but $6000 was a deal i couldnt walk away from. its drives VERY well.

to say the truck was "nasty" inside is an understatement. it was a construction jobsite type truck and i dont think the interior has ever been cleaned. it was so bad in fact, that the carpet wouldnt clean up with a

3000 psi steam washer. i pulled the carpet out and threw it away with the intention of buying a full floor vinyl/rubber mat. so far the only place ive been able to find one is at the dodge dealership, and they want $308 for it (and thats wholesale pricing!).

ive searched ebay, jc whitney, as well as my local parts stores and nobody seems to be able to fine what im looking for.

...any ideas where i can find an OEM/OEM style full vinyl/rubber floor mat for an '01.5 standard cab ram? thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Have you considered just using one of the bed liner products? Were this my truck, that would be high on my list of possibillities.

Reply to
PeterD

I did that with my last CJ. Worked real well, just pull a couple of plug and hose it out..

Reply to
Roy

Ditto on my Hummer H1s, pull drain plugs and hose 'er out!

On my Dodge, I'd seriously consider doing teh same, I'll have to see first what electronics (if any) are behind kick panels first, however.

Reply to
PeterD

I'm a dumb ass, didn't expand the thread, didn't see someone else posted the same thing

Reply to
wchristy

Not a big deal. Most are sooo old they forget what they read the first time.

Reply to
Roy

Hey, I resemble that remark... Now, what was I talking about?

Reply to
PeterD