Flywheel for '64 Dodge D100 Slant6

I have been having a hard time finding 10" flywheel for my 1964 Dodge with 225 Slant 6 / 3spd on tree for months without any luck. Yes, I know it's a SNAIL engine but hauled good load on longbed
thanks to a massive 8 or / 3.91 gear axle. Yet there are plenty of flywheels for V-8s on any year online. I have a 10" clutch set ready.
Help!
TIA.
nSurferx wrote:

http://www.car-part.com/ is a salvage yard search engine. Bryan
Bryan wrote:

Thanks! Hope I got what I needed.

I think you'll find that many /6 cars used the same flywheel from '62-'67 when equipped with both the 9 1/4" and 10" clutches. Should narrow the search.
Try posting over on www.sweptline.org.
I always thought the /6 used something like either a 12 or 13 inch clutch. I guess that was only with the 4-speeds.